1. Wide exterior of the fashion show, downtown Munich
2. Wide pan interior fashion show, guests waiting before the show
3. Mid of guests playing table football
5. Wide backstage, girls getting makeup done
6. Closeup model doing makeup
7. Wide of model getting hair done
8. Setup of Alena Seredova, top model and girlfriend of Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon:
9. SOUNDBITE: (English): Alena Seredova, top model and girlfriend of Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon:
“I will watch all the games. I am maybe more interested about one soccer player in the World Cup, but anyway I will be here and watch everything. If I am living in Italy, anyway I’m Czech, but I am living in Italy, so if you live in Italy you have to be interested about soccer. it’s impossible.”
10. Raica Oliveira, top model and girlfriend of Brazil’s international player Ronaldo
11. Wide of press surrounding Oliveira
12. SOUNDBITE: (Portuguese) Raica Oliveira, top model and girlfriend of Brazil’s international player Ronaldo:
“To me it is just normal work. I was called to do this two months ago and I think that , because of the World Cup they just decided to put it all together and do a homage to the World Cup.”
13. Various of the fashion show with Alena Seredova (first to be seen), Raica Oliveira (second to be seen), and Pamela Diaz, wife of the famous Chilean player Manuel Neila, on the catwalk
The World Cup build-up stepped away from the training ground on Wednesday with an unusual and very special fashion show that took place in the Bavarian capital of Munich.
With less than two days to go before the opening game between Germany and Costa Rica, girlfriends and wives of some of the world’s best footballers took to the catwalk to model an exclusive range of football-style bras.
The internationally celebrated top model Raica Oliveira, girlfriend of Brazil’s international player Ronaldo, joined Alena Seredova, girlfriend of Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon and Pamela Diaz, wife of the famous Chilean player Manuel Neila of Union Espa�ola.
Also, as a big fan of the German national team, Lena Gercke, winner of the successful Heidi Klum TV Show “Germany’s next Top Model” was present to support the top class trio on the catwalk.
The bras on show were specially designed for the event by the London Design School.
Prominent personalities from the world of television, film and football, as well as the German national team were all invited to the event.
Keyword-world cup 2006
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/d5a9ee8dc8c44f176ef48eacec39ea2d
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork